We are currently looking to fill a part-time position for marketing students who are currently about to enter their third year or above in Wellington. The role will provide real world marketing experience and help get your career in marketing off to a promising start.
We are offering a role that requires 15 hours/week over three to four days as a paid position. We are willing to be reasonably flexible so that the candidate can work within existing lectures and tutorials.
The successful candidate will be curious, have a can-do approach and a ton of initiative. We expect them to be competent in social media channels and be able to apply their marketing studies and other skills into practical application. Either some visual design OR analytics skills would be desirable, but not essential.
We will provide the necessary training, but we are looking for someone who is a quick learner, able to communicate well with a manager, super organised and bring and convey their own ideas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing social media channels for clients. Facebook, Instagram but also LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Neighbourly.
- Graphing, analysing Google Analytics, Social media metrics. Insight and analysis.
- Working with software tools to build websites, social pages
- Creating social content: blogs, posts, images
- Planning and buying advertising media campaigns
- Email newsletters
If interested, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org